Epoxy resin is the modern laboratory worktop material that offers a superb combination of features and benefits. It is durable, extremely chemical and stain resistant, mechanically strong, easily cleaned and decontaminated and exhibits good fire resistance, fire propagation and low smoke properties.
Components are moulded in a formulated epoxy resin material which has the same chemical properties throughout its entire thickness. The resin system and all of our moulds are manufactured in-house to ensure that we have total control over the production process from start to finish.
• Worktops are supplied at a nominal thickness of 15mm to provide good mechanical strength whilst remaining manageable when handling during site fitment.
• Worktops are supplied in sections up to 3 metres long to minimise the need for joints.
• Where joints are required, worktops are supplied with a tongue-and-groove system (including all jointing materials) to ensure tight, level site joints.
• All joints are made with a colour matched chemically resistant epoxy resin grout/adhesive. Edgings (Lippings)
• Worktops can be fitted with a number of colour matched epoxy resin edging profiles to provide containment of spillages.
• All edgings can also be supplied loose for fitment to other materials